[D-I] Stats for level 2 corrected

Since 2 days, statistics for D-I level 2 were incorrect. Several
languages which are 100% for that level were reported as being 99%
because of a missing translation for "eject" (1 string).

This has just been corrected and is due to eject's git reporsitory
being broken, so I switched the statistics gathering to use the
uploaded package as reference. Unfortunately, last 2 days, the checked
package was the version in etch instead of the version in unstable.

Things should be OK now and level 2 is indeed complete for 31 languages.