Re: Intent to NMU logtool to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 07:43:41AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The logtool Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 463310 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Hmm; I'd completely forgotten about that one. Thanks for reminding me!

> Even if we're still far from the release of the next Debian version,
> letting such bugs sleep in the BTS  is simply lowering
> the chances that your package interaction with its users may be done
> in something else than the English language. It is also not
> encouraging for translators.

Indeed.

> If you intent to upload yourself,
[...]

Yes, that's what I intend to do. If you can get some people to submit
updates, that'd be nice, otherwise I'll do another upload in a week or
so (provided I don't forget again ;-).

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22