Re: Intent to NMU mantis to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 06:08:05PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The call for translations I just sent will quite certainly brin in:
> Finnish, Galician, Basque, Turkish.
>
> Brazilian could be completed as well.

okay, thanks for enlightening me on this topic.

> I wouldn't but the earlier we go over such packages, the better. And I
> can't do all packages  at the same time (even for thsoe where a
> maintainer is active, some coordination during the translation update
> round has proven to help.

I will wait some days for translations. Should be okay I hope.
Playing with the danger not to get the current package into lenny
anyway, because fixing it took longer as expected.

Best Regards,
Patrick