[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Intent to NMU mantis to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:20:33AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Would you like /me to send out a call for translation updates as such
> upload is a good opporunity to complete the localization of debconf
> templates?

feel free to do so, but I'm unsure if this helps much. Since 1.0.8 there
has been no updates to the templates. Not sure, though, if there are
still missing languages. Probably a call for translation updates would
help to getting them complete (if any language is missing).

> That would add a few days to your schedule (something like 10 days
> total), though.

I think I will make an upload before. It should be no problem to make
another upload if there should be additional language updates (unless
freeze has taken place until then and release team is not willing to let
translation updates through, but I think this wouldn't be the case,
would it?)

Best Regards,

Reply to: