Re: Monitor system

Mathias, thankyou for responding to our query. :)

On 25/06/2008, at 6:50 AM, Mathias Klein wrote:

Hello,

[please cc me as i'm not an this list,
I hope I set up references correct - I dont have the original mail]

Hello,
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 06:17:06PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
On 15/06/2008, at 3:23 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:
The best would be to set this on churro, aka i18n.debian.net

I would certainly like to use it for Vietnamese.

I'll talk to the author and come back to you as soon as I have an
answer.

Greetings

         Helge

Helge, thank you for pointing me to this discussion.

I'm the author of that service for the german translation team.

I love to hear that other teams are interested in my service. Of course I'm
fine if that becomes an official service.

For the code please have a look at http://sidney.homeunix.org/debian and
follow the link called »scripts«. You'll see 4 shell scripts:

l10n-bts-close-bugs:
	- used in a cron job to verify the current status of all listed bugs
	- will send an email to the list to inform the robot then a bug
	  has been closed
l10n-bts-overview:
	- used in a cronjob to actually build the pages
	- simply run with option »--language xx« for an other language
l10n-mail:
	- used in l10n-bts-overview for getting correct paths for the pseudo
	  url
	- usefull for other things I had in mind for automating my work as
	  translator
l10n-mail-robot:
	- is feeded by all robot specific mail via procmail
	- builds the internal database used by all scripts

The code itself is ugly and full of commented out debugging code but you
should be able to understand it.

As you see for german team there is also build a little statistic of the
progress of the last year.

Please keep me informed about this issue if you find it usefull.

Can we use this more widely? Unfortunately, I am unable to code anymore (or think straight, half the time ;) ), but I'll do whatever I can to help.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n