Re: DPL teams survey summary summary (about i18n team)

Christian Perrier yazmış:
> Quoting Andrei Popescu (andreimpopescu@gmail.com):
>
>> I think the debconf templates would benefit from a similar division by
>> levels as done now in d-i. Or do we already have this?
>

> The debconf status pages are listing packages by popcon score, which
> is a way to help in priotitizing the work.

I think it would be good if priority of messages can effect the priority of the
package. Packages with high popcon score but lots of low priority debconf
messages should be less important than then the packages have not as high popcon
score but generally show important messages.