debconf PO translations for the package axyl

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
axyl.

axyl already includes cs.po de.po es.po fi.po fr.po ja.po nl.po pt.po pt_BR.po ru.po sv.po vi.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  cs                20
  pt_BR             20
  ru                19
  es                18
  fr                19
  de                19
  sv                20
  nl                18
  ja                16
  fi                19
  vi                16
  pt                20

NOTE: I have been in recent contact with Miguel Figueiredo regarding the
Portugese template, which was missing from the package due to an error on
my part. I have added pt.po back, but it is out of date so I am also
requesting an updated version of this one.

against axyl.
The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:00:02 +1200.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachement.

Thanks in advance,

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2004-11-26 03:22+1300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#: ../axyl.templates:3
msgid "axyl"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:4
msgid "Set the Axyl administrator"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:4
msgid ""
"Enter a user name for the Axyl administrator who will own all the files in "
"the Axyl installation. If this user does not exist it will be created for "
"you as a disabled-login (service) user."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#: ../axyl.templates:11
msgid "/usr/share/axyl"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:12
msgid "Where to install Axyl?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:12
msgid ""
"Enter the full path of a directory to install Axyl in. This should "
"preferrably be a new directory for this installation."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#: ../axyl.templates:18
msgid "/var/lib/axyl"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:19
msgid "Where should Axyl keep data?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:19
msgid ""
"Enter the full path of a directory for Axyl to keep changing data in. This "
"is where the Lucene logs and index will be kept and might become sizeable, "
"depending on your indexing requirement."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:26
msgid "Creating Websites"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:26
msgid ""
"Once the Axyl installation has finished, you can start creating Axyl "
"websites. To do this change directory to the 'install' sub-directory of the "
"Axyl installation, and execute 'create-axyl-website.sh' as root."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../axyl.templates:26
msgid ""
"For further information see the README file in the Axyl installation root "
"directory. There is also a man page - 'man axyl' to view it."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../axyl-doc.templates:3
msgid "Axyl Documentation"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../axyl-doc.templates:3
msgid ""
"The Axyl Library API Reference comes in the form of a self-contained set of "
"static HTML web-pages. Just browse to index.html in the documentation "
"directory (usually /usr/share/doc/axyl-doc) to view."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../axyl-doc.templates:3
msgid ""
"To create an Axyl demo website, go into the 'examples' sub-directory of the "
"documentation and execute 'create-axyl-demo.sh'. This will build an Axyl "
"website which contains the Axyl Tour tutorial."
msgstr ""