Re: Setting up a language-team list (was: Re: Monitor system (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the dtc package

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 04:41:47PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> On 16/06/2008, at 2:15 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:
> >Clytie, please note that this system certainly needs that the team
> >uses a mailing list, which archives are easily parseable for analysis,
> >just like Debian mailing lists are (the German team uses
> >debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org).
> >
> What do we need to do to setup the list? I remember that JC and I
> asked for one, but that was some time ago.

Does this list need to be human readable? Why not just adding a dummy
list for all languages which is used by the robot only?

So it is possible to avoid spamming lists with useless messages
(such as bug #nnn got closed) ...

Jens