Re: debconf PO translations for the package clamav

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):

> Notice that when reviewers don't unfuzzy translations there are offloading

Maybe the following will explain a little bit more:

s/reviewers/reviewer

Then:

s/reviewer/bubulle

got the point, Javier? :-)

Given that there is ATM *no* automated way to unfuzzy translations and
even if there is one, no automated way to unfuzzy *some* translations,
the added load for me would be considered unsustainable by me.

I constantly have between 20 and 30 reviews under work simultaneously
(the whole process takes about 40 days) and I really can't sustain
increasing the legnth of the "prepare call for translations" step
without adding too much load.

So, sorry for offloading a little bit to translators but this is what
makes this process a collective process, right ? :-)

And I even share it a bit because I often fuzzy my own French
translations....and indeed I find this a good opportunity to review
and improve it.