Re: debconf PO translations for the package clamav

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):

> I've just sent a translation update for this po-debconf. I do appreciate all
> the reviews the english team is making for templates but: could it be
> possible for the team to unfuzzy translations when the only changes in the
> english template have been typo fixes?

In short...no..:-). The review process is already pretty complicated
and changes are hard to follow. I really can't sustain adding one more
step for "check for changes that don't affect translations and
manually unfuzzy".

I understand this puts some load on translators and I apologize for
this. But, really, the load added on the reviewer would no longer be
possible to cope with.