Re: Review in progress for solr debconf templates

On 16/09/2007, at 6:08 PM, Thomas Huriaux wrote:

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> (16/09/2007):
If there is indeed a status page showing which debconf templates are
currently being reviewed by debian-english, how about placing a link to it
near the top of each debconf language team page, with text (e.g.)

"Before translating a debconf template, please check it is not currently [link]under review[/link] by the Debian English team. This review process is likely to change the original strings, so please wait until it has
concluded, then update your translation."

That makes sense. Only small problem: I have to find who can do
this..:-)

That would probably be Thomas Huriaux or Nicolas François who are the
people who know how scripts that generate these pages work.

I've committed the explanation about the review process, it should be
online in a few hours.

Cheers,

--
Thomas Huriaux

Great! Thanks very much to both Christian and Thomas for your swift and effective response to this issue. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n