Re: Number of reviews in DDTP/DDTSS, for French

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 02:45:15PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> >No objections, but:
> > - I like to switch the server at weekend.... Please make your
> >   announcements after the move
>
> Will the email address/web address change?

no, nothing will change. We only switch from my privat server to
i18n.debian.net.

the steps:
 - shutdown the old mail/web
 - rync the db to the new server
 - start the mail/web on the new server
 - change the dns to the new server

> >to Martin:
> >  Is it possible to change your web interface?
> >   - that it use the ddtp-db and don't send mails etc
> >   - move it to i18n.debian.net too.
>
> It's possible, it might not even be too hard to do, all the logic for
> accessing the DB is in a seperate module. I don't have any account on
> i18n.d.o so maybe someone else needs to do the work. Only downside: I
> am going on holidays for 5 weeks starting saturday so any changes
> needed to keep the current system working I need to know before then.

I think it is no problem to get a account on i18n.debian.net.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -   http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
"I'd prefer to avoid standardization by implementation donation."