Re: [D-I] improper native spelling of 'belarusian' in the language choice menu

Gleb, would you object to me "nominating" you as "backup coordinator"
for Belarusian (which means having your name and email listed in the
D-I "languages.xml" file we use as a reference to find out who's in
charge of what language)?

Sure, no objections from my side. :)  I'll be very pleased, thank you :)

PS I finally decided to use the one transcription of my name (Hleb
according to belarusian grammar, instead of more traditional but not
proper Gleb) in  all communications, so don't be confused of this
change :)