Re: DDTSS, reviewed descriptions and login

On 10/3/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
You are right. Selecting "Reload" in the browser (konqueror 3.5.4) helps.
Selecting the "Reload" button at the bottom of the page (instead of
using the browser button) does not work. Please note that this is
independant of the 5 second period (I waited longer than 5 seconds).

Looks like Konqueror is doing funny caching things. I've noticed it
tends to work quite differently from any of IE/FF/Mozilla/anything
else....

Not exactly sure what I can do about it, but I'll try...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/