---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Glassey
[summary - just check the wiki
http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/TextLayout for updates]

Hullo again,
The time of the Text Layout summit is fast approaching. Looking
forward to meeting many of you there :)

We will have another IRC meeting at 2100 UTC[1] tomorrow (Wed 4 Oct).

We still need to decide on the schedule. Some of the agenda items
don't have an owner. If someone doesn't want to take care of them
we'll dump them and do the things that people there care about.

I've made a quick arbitrart split of the items between the days. This
isn't set in stone and we can discuss it on IRC or in mail.

If you own an item could you please put on the wiki how much time you
would like allocated for it. We would like to have as much discussion
as possible so presentations shouldn't be long, no more than half of
allocated time.

Once we have that we can make a schedule.

I have created links to empty wiki pages for each item (except
http://live.gnome.org/UnifiedTextLayoutEngine which has been busy
already :) ) so please fill them up with what you are going to say :)

We are planning to stream audio live and interact with people on IRC.
We still need to make sure of the details of that. It would be helpful
to know who is planning to be listening so there is now a 'remotely'
section of attendees.

Further news will only be on the wiki so please make sure you look at it.

If there is anyone else in your communities that would be interested
in the discussion please let them know about it :)

Regards,
Daniel

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=4&year=2006&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
for local time