Re: DDTSS, reviewed descriptions and login

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 03:59:06PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 10/2/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
> >I reviewed a package description as usual but this time I logged in via my
> >account (jensseidel). I noticed that my reviews do not move from
> >"Pending review" to "Reviewed by you" so that I have to remember which
> >packages I already reviewed.
>
> The only time I've seen that is when the time between selecting the
> package and reviewing it was less than 5 seconds. Then the browser
> displays the old page because it's cached. Does that sound like what
> you did? Just hitting reload will move the package then.
>
> If there was a longer period, I'm interested. About what time and what
> package was it?

You are right. Selecting "Reload" in the browser (konqueror 3.5.4) helps.
Selecting the "Reload" button at the bottom of the page (instead of
using the browser button) does not work. Please note that this is
independant of the 5 second period (I waited longer than 5 seconds).

One example for this is "arc" where I needed a few minutes for the review.

Jens