Re: DDTSS, reviewed descriptions and login

On 10/2/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
Hi Martijn,

I reviewed a package description as usual but this time I logged in via my
account (jensseidel). I noticed that my reviews do not move from
"Pending review" to "Reviewed by you" so that I have to remember which
packages I already reviewed.

The only time I've seen that is when the time between selecting the
package and reviewing it was less than 5 seconds. Then the browser
displays the old page because it's cached. Does that sound like what
you did? Just hitting reload will move the package then.

If there was a longer period, I'm interested. About what time and what
package was it?

It would also nice to have the package account mapping available, so
that we can honour the most active people ...

I've gotten some requests for that. Probably as good idea.

Have a ncie day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/