Re: Announce of a coordinated work on l10n for the cvs package

On 01/10/2006, at 3:07 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

On 29 sep 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the cvs Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS (bug #290442).

The package maintainer, Steve McIntyre, agreed to work with me on the
issue. In the same time, we're rewriting the templates to make them
fit the Developer's Reference.

The package is currently translated to: ca cs da de es fr ja nl pt pt_BR ru tr zh_CN

Christian, I did an initial translation of the debconf template for cvs_1/1.12.9-13 on 2005-05-22 (BTS: 310159). I don't understand why it's not listed.

In the BTS, it's noted as "archived".  ??