Re: Wordforge, Pootle, GSoC, Debian

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I haven't been participating as usual in the post-Debconf discussions: unfortunately, I haven't been well enough. However, I've now caught up with the information, and I'm keen to use what effective time I do have, to work with the plans and decisions made at Debconf.

We all have time constraints of one kind or another: that's why it's so important that we have an effective infrastructure and way of communicating information.

By working together, we achieve a great deal more than we can individually. An enormous amount of effort, planning, testing and discussion has gone into our current view of the Deb18n infrastructure. I really hope we can support each other in making it work.