Re: Summary of Debconf i18n activities

Quoting Denis Barbier (barbier@linuxfr.org):

> > > Exactly, this is what I said in the sentence you erased.  People
> > > who will read your mail but do not follow this list will have a
> > > different reading though.
> > > If you still disagree, please remove my name from your mail.
> >
> > I'm afraid I'm missing the point here.
> [...]
>
> So please remove my name from your summary.

Doing so....sadly, because I don't understand why exactly. I'm under
the feeling that I took care of your work and summaries.

You obviously do not seem to agree and, for a reason I don't
understand, do not really explain why.

Please don't leave misunderstandings under cover.

If something, in my summary, does not reflect your own opinions and
all what you wrote in the long detailed mails you wrote, I'd really
like to know about it.