Re: Re: D-I auto-update mails, spellchecking and info

Hi Davide,

Can you explain why Danish (da) spell checking is not supported on the
pages either?

Claus

Davide Viti wrote:
        the spellchecker runs daily on Alioth, which is a Sarge machine; this
        means that there's no aspell-vi installed.
        I would suggest running your favourite spellchecker on your local machine
        against

        http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/nozip/vi_all.txt

        It contains all the translated strings obtained from the original po file
        (so the spellchecker will not go complain about comments and original
        msids)

        ciao,
        Davide
--