Re: D-I auto-update mails, spellchecking and info

Il Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:00:27 +0200, Clytie Siddall ha scritto:

> There is an existing aspell dictionary for Vietnamese: how do I check
> if it's being used or not? (Although spellchecking has limited use
> for us, since with monosyllabic words, there are very few
> combinations that aren't valid words, it can pick up some obvious
> typos.)

the spellchecker runs daily on Alioth, which is a Sarge machine; this
means that there's no aspell-vi installed.
I would suggest running your favourite spellchecker on your local machine
against

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/nozip/vi_all.txt

It contains all the translated strings obtained from the original po file
(so the spellchecker will not go complain about comments and original
msids)

ciao,
Davide