European PT help needed

Hi i18n

In the name of the European Portugese Translators I ask for an advice
and possible some help. We have coded a custom system to aid us
coordinate our translation efforts for Debian, but maybe we could use
some of the infra-structures that are already available for this task.
For example the dutch team:

http://dutch.debian.net/

as access to a number of resources (wiki, mailing lists and software
aware of pseudo-urls) that helps them, and as in many other languages,
on the task of coordinating their efforts. The european portuguese
team has not.  This is probably a historic question because the
brazilian team already have a portuguese (language) translation and
the european one always have been left behind. If the two languages
are one the same, is a discussion of it's own, but the fact is that we
(europeans) do work hard to translate every piece of the Debian
GNU/Linux with few resources on our side.

For this I ask for advice, and if it's possible for us to have access
to the same resources given by Debian for the translation process.

Sincere regards
Marco