Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 12:13, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> As a side note, I have asked for a debian aimed project to be created
> on alioth and was refused with the reason that I wasn't a DD, nor
> maintainer of any existing package in the archive. I find this very
> disturbing and I was forced to move to sourceforge, although I would
> have preffered alioth.

You could have explained that to the alioth maintainers and/or ask an existing
debian developer to co-maintain that alioth project with you. In fact, you
can still do so..

On a side note, this thread has become kinda offtopic here :)

regards,
	Holger