Please help on update translation for shadow 4.0.15

<disclaimer>
I'm shadow project source tree maintainer.
</disclaimer>

I'm on finish prepare next shadow version release (4.0.15) and I want
make release this version in comming monday (13.03.2006). On past monday
I'm send to all translators email with kind of call for updatete. Most
of translators replies but still some .po files are not updated.

I'm looking for traslators who want help on update 18n gettext resources
for shadow package also for translators who can/want prepare
translations for new languages.

Current po/<language>.po file can be obtained:
- directly from CVS repository via :pserver:cvs@cvs.pld.org.pl:/cvsroot
  (empty password) from shadow module
- using cvsweb interface from:
  http://cvs.pld.org.pl/shadow/po/<language>.po?rev=<last.revision>
  Enter to http://cvs.pld.org.pl/shadow/po/<language>.po to see what is
  <last.revision> for specified file,
- from tar ball from ftp://ftp.pld.org.pl/software/shadow/snapshot/

shadow.pot for prepare translation for new language can be obtained from
tar ball from above ftp site.

I loose contact with ja and zh_TW translators so specialy I'm looking
for establish new contact with translators for this languates.
Also bs, he and sq languages translators contact adresses are not
correct because translations for this languages are long time
unmantained.

Any new/updared .po files please send directly to me.

Below detailed statistics from current source tree xgettext output:

language  translated  fuzzy  untranslated
  bs          41       14      333
  ca         384        3        1
  cs         388
  da         388
  de         359       13       16
  el         382        4        2
  es         388
  eu         388
  fi         388
  fr         384        3        1
  gl         388
  he          87       25      276
  id         379        7        2
  it         384        3        1
  ja         269       71       48
  ko         340       25       23
  nb         323       31       34
  nl         388
  nn         323       31       34
  pl         388
  pt         384        3        1
  pt_BR      323       33       32
  ro         388
  ru         388
  sk         388
  sq           7        5      376
  sv         388
  tl         388
  tr         323       33       32
  uk         377        7        4
  vi         388
  zh_CN      388
  zh_TW      340       26       22

Thank you and regards

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail:
kloczek@rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl*