Re: Removal of http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/

> 	Should we report RC-bugs to these packages?  Or create a list
> (maybe a wiki pages) with packages that still uses old format? Maybe
> some packages could be removed.

Actually, the policy should be changed for s/SHOULD/MUST at the place
where the use of po-debconf is recommended (IIRC, there's one but I
stupidly removed the debian-policy package from my HD and can't check
now). This would then allow filing RC bugs.

Right now, I would favor raising the severity of these bugs to
"important".