Re: Removal of http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 10:37:34AM +0100, SZERVÁC Attila wrote:
>  Yes, THX, later, I found information by
>  info po-debconf
>  there is no good infrastructure now for template-translation, just
> sending bugreports :-(

Yes, there is no other solution at the moment.

>  BTW: GNU is a strange animal. Emacs is untranslatable & i can't find a
> good tool 4 translation of Info pages :-(((

Po-debconf documentation uses po4a, you can translate it easily
with PO files.  Please note that a new version is coming very soon,
and documentation has been reworked, latest file is temporarily at
Original files are also present in this directory, in case you need
more context.  It is fully translated in Russian and partly in French,
I am updating this translation just now.