Re: Removal of http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 10:37:34AM +0100, SZERVÁC Attila wrote:
>  Yes, THX, later, I found information by
>
>  info po-debconf
>
>  there is no good infrastructure now for template-translation, just
> sending bugreports :-(

Yes, there is no other solution at the moment.

>  BTW: GNU is a strange animal. Emacs is untranslatable & i can't find a
> good tool 4 translation of Info pages :-(((

Po-debconf documentation uses po4a, you can translate it easily
with PO files.  Please note that a new version is coming very soon,
and documentation has been reworked, latest file is temporarily at
  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/tmp/po-debconf/po-debconf.pot
Original files are also present in this directory, in case you need
more context.  It is fully translated in Russian and partly in French,
I am updating this translation just now.

Denis