Re: Removal of http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/

 Hi, Denis

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Denis Barbier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> mostly all packages have switched to po-debconf, so I plan
> removing all pages under http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/
> next week, translating packages listed there is a waste of time.

 I don't understand this topic exactly. Can You or anybody help me?

 MyQ: There is any central support 4 l10n of templates today?
      I've translated lot of templates earlier by DDTP.
      These translation are lost? (I think: yes:(()
      If this general support exists now, where is, how can I use 4
      translation of various templates translation, how can I access
      this general support? Can I access this by SVN? Or by mail? Through
      web interface? Where? I can't find documentation 4 work.

 THX: sas-guest @ alioth