Re: Removal of http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/
- To: Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Removal of http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/
- From: SZERVÁC Attila <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:37:34 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0603111023420.3522@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20060311081207.GG6828@djedefre.onera>
- References: <20060310101947.GB14889@linuxfr.org> <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0603101840440.3522@localhost> <20060311081207.GG6828@djedefre.onera>
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > MyQ: There is any central support 4 l10n of templates today?
> > I've translated lot of templates earlier by DDTP.
> > These translation are lost? (I think: yes:(()
> That's possible. In the days the DDTP was active (up to November
> 2003), it proposed debconf templates translation....for those that
> were never applied by maintainers, I'm afraid there's not much hop...
> > If this general support exists now, where is, how can I use 4
> > translation of various templates translation, how can I access
> > this general support? Can I access this by SVN? Or by mail? Through
> > web interface? Where? I can't find documentation 4 work.
> If you want to work on debconf tempaltes translations, then
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/ is your friend.
Yes, THX, later, I found information by
there is no good infrastructure now for template-translation, just
sending bugreports :-(
BTW: GNU is a strange animal. Emacs is untranslatable & i can't find a
good tool 4 translation of Info pages :-(((