Re: Need more comments to clarify meaning of msgid

On 27/01/2006, at 3:40 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Seems it is well worthwile to ask for what I want. And I did
not even have to post links to pictures of lesbians.

For those who don't read debian-devel-* lists, this is a reference to
a recent flamewar in the developers lists...:-)...

I haven't been able to keep up with debian-devel recently, and I'm not sure now whether I should feel guilty or relieved...

flame-wars I can do without, but an entertaining digression is usually fun. ;)