Re: Need more comments to clarify meaning of msgid

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 12:00:12PM +0200, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:

Thanks for rapid action. I noticed now after svn update that several
items have added comments about the meaning of the SUBST0 macros.

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. SUBST0 is a package name
#: ../base-installer.templates:252
msgid "Extracting ${SUBST0}..."
msgstr "Puretaan ${SUBST0}..."

This is what I wanted, those #. comments are enough of extra info to
get the translation right. I don't need to get extra stuff added to
PO-syntax.

Seems it is well worthwile to ask for what I want. And I did
not even have to post links to pictures of lesbians.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi