Re: http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/ popularity sorting?

Hi Denis,

Thank you for very your prompt action. The new sorting is looking good.

I think it will be very helpful for those of us who has to prioritise
our translation work. I guess that includes everybody but maybe the
French team  :-)

Good work!

        Thanks Matt.
        Claus, everything is now in place and pages will be updated
        I changed the text on these pages to explain this new sorting
        but packages will be really sorted when the popcon file is
        by the lessoften script, which is run only once a day.

Ph.D. Studerende Claus Hindsgaul
Reberbanegade 53, 4. th
DK-2300 KBH S