Re: dpkg accelerators

On 21/01/2006, at 7:10 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Frankly speaking I would not recommend spending too much time on
dselect translations, except for the sake of being 100%.

I wish I'd decided to read my email before spending all those hours on that file... ;)

Then again, it had to be completed.

There's no doubt dpkg will be an easier file to handle, without the dselect strings!