Válasz: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-data

Hi!

Does anyone translated and sent back hu.po or it's an opened issue yet?

--
Üdvözlettel/Best regards:    FEJOS Tamas (TMS)
            z/OS Systems Programmer, http://www.ferrinfo.hu

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> írta 2005.11.11 08:23:17
időpontban:

> PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE. It contains specific information for
> console-data and not only a standard template. It is also CC'ed to the
> listed translation teams, hoping they allow opened posting in their
mailing
> lists.
>

> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> console-data.
>
> Two new Sun keymaps have been recently added which turn into 5 strings
being
> fuzzied (because of "fuzzy matching").
>
> Please update your translation.
>
> While you're at it, please take time to think about this translation.
Most
> of the strings you'll find in this file are keyboard map names, which
are
> presented to users during Debian Installer 1st stage, while it comes at
> choosing a keyboard.
>
> Translators have made various choices to translate these keyboard names:
>
> 1) literally: fr-latin9 --> fr-latin9
> 2) semi-leterally: fr-latin9 --> French (latin9)
>
> As French translator, I have chosen the last method because this is what
> looks nicer in the lists presented by Debian Installer. This is also the
> easiest thing to understand by newbies.
>
> This is what I recommend you to use in your translations.
>
> About the French keymap, specifically:
> Please also avoid adding "with Euro" to the translation of "fr-latin9".
This