Re: Work on a centralized infrastructure for i18n/l10n

That is a common feature of XLIFF/TMX editors: fuzzy matching on
present translation memories.

What a great feature....and, for sure, XLIFF editors are the only
tools to have it.

Come on, I am not saying that.
Whatever, the question is not what features xliff or whatever editors have, but rather what format is preferable for managing the translation process. The rest is just a matter of conversions etc.

I am saying that by working with a defined and open industry standard (oasis is the same place that accepted OD as an office applications format) you will have better options to manage the system in the long run and include translators who do not come from the gettext/po world.

po is not a defined standard.

And I am in bed... Already 3.30 here and the baby's crying...

JC Helary