Doc-writing (was: Re: How to update a po file collection when upstream also change them

On 07/09/2005, at 2:45 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

So, here you have your list. You see that some packages listed in D-I
levels are included, which is actually logical.

Thankyou, Christian, that's very helpful. :)

Please forgive my ignorance if these things are obvious: I've read
the Installer translation docs, but haven't found a general doc for
translating other packages, yet.

This doc is still to be written..:-)

Do we have a wiki?