Re: Requesting some room to install pootle.debian.org

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 08:25:59AM +0200, Denis Lackovic wrote:
> 2005/8/30, Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@loria.fr>:
>
> > But that's not such a big deal. It mainly mean that I won't be able to do it
> > alone, maybe not even to lead the project. But it doesn't mean that
> > transdict should be discarded here.
> >
> > Are you willing to help us basing our l10n coordination effort on transdict?
>
> Yes, of course.

Cool. Let's wait that you're done with the current cleanups and source code
translations, then.

Afterward, I guess that making sure that the project can be used by several
teams will be a nice thing to do.

Then, we will have to see how to pipe the material extracted from the
packages for the statistics pages on w.d.o/intl/l10n into transdict...

I'm affraid I won't be really useful before the third step, unfortunately.
But there is a bunch of good hackers around there, isn't it?

Bye, Mt.