Re: Requesting some room to install pootle.debian.org

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 18:44, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Both tools seem very useful, although I think their purpose is quick
> translation and results are sometimes far from basic quality.

I agree with this. For example for d-i, translation has to be done rather
carefully and consistently (preferably after having done some
installations to see how strings are used and checking the translation
doing actual installations, but well...).

I would welcome a frontend for translations, but I would also like to
either be able to restrict who is able to touch certain translations or
have a review/approval mechanism before (changes in) translations are
committed.