Re: [RANT] French translation for debconf templates stucked at 90% : analysis

Quoting Mike Hommey (mh@glandium.org):

> PS: What about an english localisation ?

Why not ?

Besides the traditional US vs. UK glitches, having a en_GB (or
en_US...or just simply "en") "localisation" would probably guarantee
that our screens to use good English and not the crappy mixture of
words we all use when communicating in English, like I'm currently
doing..:-)

debian-l10n-english is here for that purpose also, btw