Re: [RANT] French translation for debconf templates stucked at 90% : analysis

Quoting Stefano Canepa (sc@linux.it):

> > Italian people seem to think different as I just finished a d-i test
> > in italiano and I saw lots of "tu"....
>
> As soon as I will have a VMWare functional on my machine I will test,
> looking for these "tu" as this is against our translation guidelines.

Hmmm, I'm sure I have seen some. Unfortunately, I absolutely cannot
remember where, sorry.

Maybe seeing a few and thinking, myself, that this is not really good,
has mead me thinking that there a "lots" where there are only a
few....:-). Some Latin way of exaggeration, you know... ;-)