Re: unmet dependencies

Hi,

Richard Braun wrote:
>may that be related to an incomplete upgrade or is the new stuff unstable?
It's probably a bug, but since none of use use telnet, it's been overlooked.
But you shouldn't be using telnet either, you should use SSH.

It definitely didn't happen before the update. Also I not only telnet should just work, but when connecting on the same machine to the virtual machine, it is quite safe and snappier compared to ssh.

ssh works though, it is telnet that is broken.

I will take a tour and see what other else works and not!

Riccardo