Re: unmet dependencies

Hi,

Samuel Thibault wrote:
All of the above is outdated. Basically.

I'd say just follow the advice given by the tool: 'apt-get -f install'

I upgraded.. and forced install as you said. The system reboots and I can login, however I cannot telnet into the virtual machine anymore. I always do that since it is much more convenient than the VirtualBox console.

When logging in, I notice on the console that something crashes.

/hurd/crash: in.telnetd: 10.0.2.2(744) crashed, signal {no: 11, code:2, error:2}, exception {1, code:2, subcode>186128}, PCs {0x34db3, 0x10769ax}, killing task.

may that be related to an incomplete upgrade or is the new stuff unstable?

Riccardo