Re: K15 mini iso

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 12:06:22AM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> No sign of the new glibc and hurd packages yet.  I will probably create a
> little script to check daily.

Oops.  I did not upload them because I wanted to wait on K15, not the
other way round.  The new major glibc release has not seen much testing
(though got fixed by Samuel Thibault to compile fine), so I would rather
use the tried and proven glibc and hurd packages for K15 which are in
the archive right now.

There should be no upgrade problems from K15 to the upcoming glibc this
time.

Michael