Re: K15 mini iso

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 06:37:17PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> I will quietly work on the revisions and let everyone how I get on.

I am not sure at which point of the K15 process you are at, but I think
now would be a good time to release it, unless you hit major issues.

We will update the core hurd and glibc packages shortly, and I think
using the currently known stable ones would be better.

I hope most important packages are installable right now, I think gtk+
and aptitude are currently.

Two important packages which I know are not installable are vim and
emacs22, I suggest including the matching Arch: all package from
snapshot.debian.net to the binary-dependent ones which are currently in
the archive.

If you have any other issues, let me know and I'll see whether I/we can
fix it short-term.

Michael