Bug #103204/dpkg-shlibdeps and /X11R6/lib

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has ever bothered to fix the fix for Bug #103204
(dpkg-shlibdeps mostly useless on the Hurd). The fix attached to the
bug report changes the behaviour of dpkg-shlibdeps so that it
correctly identifies the packages which own certain libs even though
on GNU/Hurd they are located in /lib instead of /usr/lib where dpkg
believes them to be.

Now, as also reported in a comment to #103204, the patch works only
for /usr/lib -> /lib, but it doesn't help for libraries that are
stored in /X11R6/lib.

Now, I guess that fixing the patch should be trivial, but as a perl
illiterate, I cannot help with it.

So I wonder if anyone else has ever bothered to fix this.

Thanks,

Johannes
--
~/.signature under construction