Re: How to debug translators?

   Learn to read.  If Johannes posted his mail, it's because the
   command does _not_ work. And Marcus, too, had problem with this
   syntax. I know that my syntax works, I'm not sure for the other;
   and since Johannes has problems, it may be that.

   Now, you can say that "well, when I do it like that it works, try
   it" is a stupid behavior, but I'm not sure many will agree with
   that.

You might want to learn what you yourself preach before lecturing
others. Here is a qoute from this message: "I know that my syntax
works"

The rest of this mail is just useless to reply to.