Re: How to debug translators?

    > Maybe you should read it? =)

   Stop your stupid behavior. He asked for help on the list because
   what he did doesn't work, I say to him how I do since it works for
   me.

You might stop _your_ stupid behaviour and saying things that are
completely wrong and accept an polite correction.  The command
Johannes type is completely correct and will work.  If you can't stand
people giving you a polite correction (I even put an smile in there to
make it extra clear) then you shouldn't post a reply and just shutup.