Re: old GNU tarball

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 03:49:29PM +0100, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    Well, I am certainly not going to put a 14 mb compressed binary tar
>    file into contrib/marcus that I didn't procude myself.
>
> What if I update the scripts to produce a working tar ball, and make
> you run that script? :-)

Yeah, I guess that would work.  The time consuming part is testing that the
installation works flawlessly, which sometimes requires two or three rounds.
If you do that for me, and make sure that if you run it on the current
archive (ie, with the download option) and works, I can do that.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/