Re: Xfree86 4.2

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 03:21:00PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:06:44PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> > - anyone knows what kind of hack does the 4.1 in alpha have?
>
> I don't remember, but it can't have been anything serious.  Just a small
> glitch in the packaging or so.
>
> Building X is a pain in the ass, but it doesn't require any magic handwave.

I think it'd be nice if alpha packages came with a small diff including
the employed hack ;)

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

		Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)