Re: Hurd under Bochs

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 09:50:40PM +0200, Olivier Péningault wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've successfully installed gdb on my GNU image under bochs.

does it crash when installing packages? or do you have any other
of the described problems in the "PROBLEMS" file? i'm starting
to think those problems are some sort of abnormal thing which
only affects me ;)

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992